Friday, August 1, 2008

CNN.com disturbs me

Maybe I should just say that people in this world disturb me? I glanced through their news stories just now and there are two different stories about someone being beheaded and a story about a little boy being starved to death. Goodness people - I don't get it! How do you resort to those actions or what happens so badly in your life that makes you turn into a person who would do something like that? Guess that's why those crime shows are so popular because everyone wants to know "why?" Anyway, I just got the chills.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard about the beheaded guy. That was crazy and so out of the blue. I did not hear about the child though. Anytime I read or hear about someone hurting a child, it kills me. So sad. And you're correct, people are not right sometimes.

Shea said...

The child story was from Denver also! Outrageous.