Thursday, July 31, 2008

Appointment set

We've been busy getting things ready for school. The boys start next Wednesday and I've finished their school supply shopping; under $100 for the both of them. (I didn't think that was too bad.)

Plus our friends from Liberia have returned home and the boys have been catching up with their best buds. We really missed them! (Tristan's 1st comment to Joel was that he looked skinny. I thought it was funny but come to find out from his parents, they were extremely concerned because he didn't like the food there and didn't eat much.)

We'll go and get all the information in regards to Aidan's extra tooth tomorrow afternoon. Wow, it took me almost a week to get up the nerve to schedule it. I'm obviously nervous. Will update tomorrow afternoon with the news. Thanks for all of the support!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck.

Shea said...

Thanks Steph!