Friday, July 25, 2008

Fevers

My sister just called and her girls have a fever now. Wow, I feel badly! This might be passed on from Tristan during our visit or it could be totally unrelated.

Just wanted to let you guys know who might be reading and have children at home to watch out.

I'm sorry if I've contaminated your kids! It seem like it's just children that are getting it, not adults. Whatever this virus is, it was just a sore throat and fever for us. Of course it could switch up depending on the person.

Bummer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. Kids get sick and it's just part of it. Shell, at least your kids are at home with you and Jon anyways so you don't have to worry about taking off work to take care of them. That makes it a little easier.

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. Kids get sick and it's just part of it. Shell, at least your kids are at home with you and Jon anyways so you don't have to worry about taking off work to take care of them. That makes it a little easier.

Anonymous said...

Sorry honey for any guilt I caused when I called ya. I took them to Tyler as they were just getting over colds so it could just be rebound. They could care less that they have a fever and Steph is right, it is not much of a hassle as long as they are high spirited and they are. Please don't think twice about it. I am sure it will pass. Love you both! -Shelly