Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I've got to brag!

My hubby got a new job!!!! It's within the same company but it's a promotion and in an engineering area that he finds interesting! The only down side to it all is that it's shift work, no more M-F, 8 am to 5 pm. Big change for us and a leap that could be a bit scary. I'll keep holding down the fort as usual though so hopefully this will be a change for the better.

I'm so proud of him. I've never known anyone to actually interview in the morning and get the job offer that same afternoon. Of course he countered the offer, he could never pass up on a chance to get more money, but today he finally accepted the position. Way to go babe!

6 comments:

JW Moxie said...

Scha-WEET! Congratulations to you all! I hope that it won't take long for you all to fall into a comfortable pattern with the shifts!

Shea said...

Thanks Kymberli!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Josh! Shift work is tough but I've had to do it for years and honestly the money was worth it.

Shea said...

Thanks Steph! Hopefully he'll get the day shift 7 am to 7 pm. If so, he'll work Sun, Mon and Tues. That's not too bad! Every other week he'll also work on Wed but half of that day is time and a half.

therapydoc said...

Yay!

Anonymous said...

Alright JOSH!!! :)