Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I get to come home to this!

After spending a weekend with my family in Texas, the boys and I came home to a spotless house, a clean dog, a car that was recently serviced and had it's windshield replaced due to a huge crack that has been there for God knows how long, a new battery in my garage door opener that has been causing me problems for as long as I've had the cracked windshield, our outdoor lighting finally in place along the driveway, and a garage door that was repaired because it broke yesterday!

How awesome of a husband do I have? I know it, I'm a very lucky girl! Details from the trip to follow soon. I'm exhausted and there's a mountain of work to get caught up at the hospital.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome is that! Josh rocks! Jon should read this and take some hints...hmmmm.. our roles are a little reversed ya think? Ha Ha! Thank you Josh for such a great homecoming for Shea! She deserves it! Love you both! -Shelly

Anonymous said...

Go Josh! That's great. Preston does stuff around the house but never that much in a short time.

Shea said...

It has been so nice these past two days. Wow, I think I might actually get to enjoy the weekend and not worry about chores!

sissy said...

SHEA,

THAT IS WONDERFUL. YOU ARE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE JOSH. BOB DOES THOSE KIND OF THINGS FOR ME AND IT IS SO NICE TO COME HOME AND IT ALL BE DONE. LOVED BEING ABLE TO SEE YOU ALL. I THINK IT WAS A GREAT TIME FOR ME AND I KNOW DADDY THROUGHLY ENJOYED IT. THANKS AGAIN FOR MAKING THE TRIP FOR US AS I KNOW HOW COSTLY AND HARD IT IS TO TRAVEL. IT WAS VERY APPRECIATED BY ME AND BOB. WE HAVEN'T SEEN YOU OR SHELLY IN QUITE A WHILE SO IT WAS GREAT. LOVE YOU,

SISSY

Anonymous said...

Yeah--that's my boy and yes he does rock....I'm glad you had something so nice to go home to. He truly is a good guy, not just because he's my son but just because he is.....It's amazing how missed you can be when you think you are taken for granted huh..Go Josh-

Shea said...

Sissy - thanks for commenting. We are really happy that we were able to be there with you. Thanks for hosting the party and for thinking of us. We love you guys!

Lavon - loved seeing you! Thanks for taking Monday morning off to spend that extra few hours with us. Now I know where your son gets his thoughtfulness.