Monday, August 4, 2008

Family picnic

The new hospital had a family day for the employees this weekend and we had a blast! Or I should say the boys had a blast!

Aidan coming down in 2nd place in the obstacle course! He was trying to make up some serious ground here!
Anyone interested in a ride? No one made the 8 seconds!

We've never done the bungee jumping before but it is definitely a favorite now. Aidan went first which is typical because Tristan is normally overly cautious of new things.

I had a feeling he would be a pro at this! He was a flipping machine! He even pulled off the only double flip that we saw there.

Tristan's turn!

He definitely got up there! He did a few flips but he liked going really high the best!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome is that! I am so jealous! I want to come!!! The bungee thing would scare me so they would probably have to make me do it, but come on, I'd smoke 'em in the obstacle course! Ha ha! Love you guys! -Shelly

Shea said...

You are so funny! When I did the obstacle course I started laughing so hard that I couldn't hardly finish it!

I have a feeling the bungee would take my stomach from me! Don't think I'll ever do that one. Plus, every single adult that we saw get on it was screaming!!

Love you too!

Anonymous said...

I would have definitely done the obstacle course with you. We would have been falling over laughing!

Shea said...

Watch out girl, it's on whenever the situation arrives! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Too fun. I would have loved the bungee. Looks like the boys liked it. I wish the places I worked for did things like that.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I wish Brian's company had picnics like that. Looked like so much fun.