Monday, January 19, 2009

Martin Luther King Jr.

It's Martin Luther King Jr. Day and school's out while I'm at work. Bummer! But after working all weekend at least Josh is able to spend some time alone with the boys. Plus I was able to watch Tristan's soccer game this morning before work. Can't complain too much huh?

We had a great weekend. I didn't get to do much for myself but I love doing things for the boys. I was the boy's chauffeur on Saturday. Soccer game at 7:45, basketball at 10:00, lunch, soccer at the park at 2:00, then church at 6:00. Sunday was the first day in a week that I could sleep in so I did that and then got ready to take Aidan to a birthday party from 1:00 to 4:30. T had a friend spend the night last night and now today will be a prep day for the rest of our week.

M.L.K's dream is hitting an unbelievably high point tomorrow! I'm so excited!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY TODAY! I am so glad that I can experience this in my life! We have come so far!

"We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope." - MLK

Shea said...

Shell- you are too cool! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I had to work on monday too while preston and the kids got to stay home.