Monday, May 11, 2009

Breakfast in Bed!

Tristan surprised me on Mother's day with this wonderful breakfast in bed! From what he told me the pancakes didn't turn out so I had eggs, toast with grape jelly, toast with strawberry jelly, and a tall glass of OJ (not pictured). How cool!!

It was hilarious that my friend Cathie (Aidan's soccer coach) also got breakfast in bed and we both had taken pictures on our phones. I definitely came out on top though - she got an egg still in the shell (not cooked), two pieces of bread with ketchup, and a glass that looked like OJ but was raw egg!

3 comments:

Jen said...

How sweet! Isn't it wonderful when they are old enough to understand the day and give you a gift truly from them! Hope you had a great one!

Shea said...

I did! Thanks Jen! Hope you did as well.

Shell said...

Very Awesome! xoxo