Friday, May 8, 2009

Quick update!

Had a lot going on so I'll update you guys really quick!
Aidan had another eye exam yesterday. All is well, he still doesn't need glasses. (I think he wants glasses but he doesn't need them.)
Tristan went to the dentist to get more impressions made for his retainers. He has crowding issues and they are jump-starting the process of making space for him before his braces. The dentist did want to pull two teeth (it was a recommendation from the lab) but I questioned him on it and he decided we could wait and see if the retainers do the job first. Cool!
I rushed through work this morning to get things done in half the time as usual! The boys are waiting for me at home and we have a date for lunch and a movie!

Last but not least! Happy Birthday to my Hubby!

Don't party too much without us.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Josh! xoxo