Monday, May 4, 2009

Do I live in Seattle?

Our weather has been horrible lately.

We had five games and the results were two ties, two losses, and one win! Exhausting!


Friday night's game was played in the cold foggy rain and I didn't get a break from it on Saturday either. Here's what it looked like from our house and on the way to the park:



Thank God I knew the way to the park! It was very difficult to drive in and miserable to sit through. Aidan and I were frozen by the end of the first game!

Track meet tonight (Hopefully. If it's not raining.) look for an update tomorrow!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I just hate weather like that. I hope you see some sunshine soon!

Stephanie said...

So hard to see. That's why I don't like driving in the rain or at night cause I can't see good.

Shea said...

I can't see well at night or in the rain either! It stunk!