Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I hate it...

when someone steals your food out of the fridge at work. This is now the 4th time that someone has taken my yogurt. How ridiculous is this? I'm the youngest person here so I would think that whoever is doing this knows better. In a matter of three hours my snack for the day was gone. Uggghh!

By the way, I watched Farrah's Story, about her battle with cancer and was completely moved! If I ever face something like that I hope to have only half of her courage. Wow.

6 comments:

Shelly said...

I feel you honey! My work is notorious for stealing lunches. I was bringing slim fast and i don't know how many times it was stolen and even my lunch bag was taken before! Unbelievable!

Stephanie said...

When I worked at the clinic, I would take frozen dinners a lot and write my name on them. They were missing a lot of times and we only had at 13 that worked there. I think it was Dr. Sharkey that was taking them cause when he got hungry, he just went to the fridge to try to find something.

Shelly said...

That's hilarious Stephanie! ha ha and I am sure a bit annoying.. ha ha people are insane sometimes...

Stephanie said...

And honestly, he never had money, nor food, no time to go get anything so I felt bad and never said anything to him about it. His wife was crazy and controlled everything. Plus he would lose his wallet alot, he is ADD and his wife is ADHD.

Shea said...

I brought another one in today and my name is all over it with a sharpie!

If someone take this one they will have to go into hiding to eat it.

Cat said...

I sobbed like a baby when I watched it.....