Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tagged!

Jen just tagged me so here I go:

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Soccer tournaments this month
2. Boy’s track meets
3. Last day of school
4. For soccer tryouts to be over
5. Trip to Mount Rushmore
6. Upcoming vacation?
7. Seeing our family sometime soon?
8. Moving into a bigger, better house.

Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Took a shower
2. Went to work
3. Ate lunch
4. Watched The View
5. Helped Josh get his car to the shop
6. Watched the Nugget’s game
7. Played on the internet
8. Went to bed

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Adopt two children from Africa
2. Get a new car!
3. Lose 10 pounds without doing a thing.
4. Get through the next few weeks without stressing
5. Quit working
6. Be more spontaneous and fun.
7. Sell my house quickly!
8. Own a beach home

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Biggest Loser
2. American Idol
3. The View
4. Oprah
5. CSI
6. Criminal Minds
7. The Beast
8. 48 Hours

2 comments:

Shell said...

okay now, what's all this house selling business? details...

and i am totally with you on the 10 pounds. ha ha

Shea said...

We need a bigger place and our mortgage will readjust in a year so what better time to sell? I haven't looked for anything else yet because we can't do anything without selling what we have! Hopefully we'll have a realtor and get it on the market within the next month.

I'll keep you posted!