Monday, June 15, 2009

Awards!

Jen has handed out a few awards and I'm so excited! These are a first for me!!!

Party girls: her favorite blogs got -

How appropriate since I absolutely love Margaritas! We can never have too many ladies nights! Thanks Jen!

Now to pass this on I have to nominate:

Nancy - I check her blog daily but she's missing in action right now! I love her writing ability and wish I had a bit more of her schnarkyness to spice things up a bit but ya know, I don't, so no biggie. We are really different, in fact she would probably get along with my sister Shell better than I but she's here in the Springs. It's cool to read about what she's been doing around town and her experiences. Miss ya Nancy!

Jurl - ahh, Jurl. I don't remember how I found her blog but she's hilarious and reminds me of home. She lives in the big D (Dallas) and her video blogs crack me up. Seems like she's missing in action lately also so I hope this will trigger a post from her.

Jen - It wouldn't be right to not give this to Jen. She's the one who found me and I'm so glad she did! I love keeping up with all the activity in her family and she's a very inspiring woman! She just ran a marathon!

The second award was the:

This one I have to pass on to Shell! Unfortunately she doesn't have a blog but I'm extremely lucky that she checks mine daily and always leaves some sort of comment. I didn't start this blog for the comments but I will tell you that the comments are what have kept me going. If I didn't think anyone was reading it I probably wouldn't post as much so thanks Shell, you are the best!

My other comment superstars are Steph, Mom and Lavon. Other family members who also don't have blogs but I'm glad that they keep an eye out on mine. It's been a wonderful way to keep everyone clued into our lives.

4 comments:

Shell said...

YAY!!! Thanks so much honey! And yes, here I am checking up on my sis! xoxo.

Love you so much! -Shelly

Anonymous said...

WELL, I DO LOVE BEING ABLE TO SEE
WHAT YOU AND THE FAMILY IS UP TO.
I KNOW YOU ARE SO BUSY WITH THE
BOYS SO THIS WAY I STILL KNOW WHAT
IS GOING ON WITHOUT BUGGING YOU.
LOVE YOU AND SEE YOU SOON.
MOM

nancy said...

Thank you so much!!!! And i know I'm MIA, but, damn. I just am full of horrible news everyday and I just can't continue to blog it, you know? It's just too bad stuff, all the time. :( But THANK you for the award!!!!!

Jen said...

Inspiring? What a compliment! Thank you so much!