Friday, June 26, 2009

RIP MJ

Unbelievable! I'm in shock.

I've loved Michael Jackson since I was little. Had his tapes, cd's, and he's still on my mp3 player.
The boys even love him and have Man in the Mirror on their players. We were jamming it a few weeks ago at a soccer tournament.


I have to say that I'm glad to see the respect and honor being shown to him today. The radio station I listen to has based their whole morning show on him. Too bad people couldn't have shown him this much love during his lifetime.

2 comments:

Shell said...

Thriller & Bad rocked! I lost him from there on out, but I remember how awesome he was as a kid.. as far as people not loving him as much lately, i think he creeped a lot of people out with all the facial surgeries and the little boy accusations, but he was a true pop icon and everyone will remember this day.. RIP Michael!

cat said...

The girls just discovered the thriller video a few months ago, so this was very shocking. he was so young. ..... I remember I had posters of him on my wall in 8th grade- he was hot then.... what a shame....