Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Movie catch-up

I just had my first weekend off from soccer activites (or any activities at all really) in I don't know how long! It rained alot here so I got to watch a few movies:



Catch & Release was one of those movies that I've had for a long time just sitting around. I never had the desire to really watch it but I popped it in on Saturday and I loved it! It held my attention the entire time and I thought it was a great story. I definitely recommend it, family friendly and sweet.


Josh and I watched The Family that Preys Saturday night and loved it also! We both liked it which means it must be really good, ha! I love Tyler Perry movies for the most part but Josh likes the plays. Anyway, this is a good movie. I had no idea what to expect in the ending but it didn't disappoint.


I caught this movie on TV last night and I have to say that I watched it mainly because Jesse Williams was so darn cute! He plays a nude model for an art school - need I say more?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love Catch and Release.I watch almost all the time I see that it's on the tv. I also watched sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 within the past week. The first one was a better storyline.

Shea said...

Steph! You should have told us about Catch and Release! I have never heard anyone say anything about it, good or bad!

Have you watched any other good ones lately?

Stephanie said...

not really. most of the ones i've seen lately have not been that good.