Friday, June 12, 2009

Weird weather

The boys and I were in the grocery store yesterday when this horribly strong storm appeared out of nowhere! Rain coming down practically sideways, thunder, and apparently hail. People wouldn't leave the store because they didn't want to walk out in it, it was that bad. Lucky for us we had just started our shopping but we did feel completely guilty that our little girl was outside in it. Thank goodness for her doghouse!

Here's some of the remains of the storm:
It was hail but it felt just like snow. Crazy!!
On another note: here's some more goofy pictures I found on my phone this week:
I think he's trying to do a mean face but it's not working!

This one is honestly a bit scary to me. What an evil look in his eyes.



3 comments:

Shelly said...

Those pics are freakin hilarious! ha ha..

We had that same weather here, Tornados, hail, crazy wind, stuff flying around.. so weird.. but we are super thankful that it rained and the tornadoes stayed out of austin..

Jen said...

Crazy boy! It's a fun surprise when you find those pics though, huh? Have a good weekend!

cat said...

kind of reminds me of the grinch