Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Heartbreaker

Can you tell that I wasn't in a hurry to update you on the soccer games?

Tristan's team lost to their rivals 4-3! I didn't get to really see that much of the game because I was watching Aidan's but from what I hear they should have won. At least five shots on goal didn't go in! Tristan is okay but was obviously disappointed. He gave it his all as usual and from what Josh says, "he didn't have much help."

On the other hand, Aidan started his season out on top! They won 5-2 and he has no idea how many goals he scored. I think it was 2 but it's awesome that he wasn't keeping track! His team had a slow start but they looked great in the second half.

So, there's the update! Practices start again tonight so the rest of our week will fly by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe man! You are busy honey! :)

Shea said...

It's okay though, life never gets boring around here!