Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Picture Day today!

You would think that having boys would make picture day so much easier but it's not. The process for school pictures has improved or has become more complicated (whichever way you choose to see it) with technology. We have 10 backgrounds to choose from, then you have to decide on the layout, not to mention the package choices. They now offer a re-touch/softening options for acne, scarring , whatever it may be. (Gosh, I wish I would have had that in high school!)

The boys chose different backgrounds so I then had to pick out a shirt to go with each. After $70 I sure hope they turn out well!

****I had a hard time with the chose/choose wording in this post! Spellcheck didn't pick up on anything so forgive me if this is all wrong. One of those mornings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the pictures will turn out fine. I mailed out our new pics monday so be expecting them.

Anonymous said...

chose is perfect honey! :) can't wait to get new pics! Love ya!

Shea said...

Thanks guys! I'll let you know once we get yours Steph!

Love you both!