Friday, December 5, 2008

Aidan's music program

Before the big show. Looking pretty sharp!

See Aidan in the front row on the end? He did great with the songs and all the movements.

Who would have known this was the same little boy that cried through his music program two years ago?

He actually enjoyed himself which was a complete surprise to us all. (Unlike Tristan who lip sings the entire program and never smiles.)

Look at his ending pose!

The boys (and girl) after the big night.

I can't believe he's almost as tall as me.

Proud mama I am!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really awesome pics of you guys! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I can still remember when I had to sing a solo in a Christmas program at Owens and I cannot sing! I was so embarrassed. Glad he did good and seemed into it. The boys are both getting so big. Love you all.

Jen said...

What a handsome man!

Shea said...

Thanks girls! I'm sad I don't really remember our elementary programs. The cool thing about technology is that our school sells dvd's of the program so we can always look back at them!