Monday, December 29, 2008

Back to normal for a few days at least.

Well, Christmas is over but now New Year's is on the way. So this week will be semi-normal until Thursday, when I'll probably be tackling the job of putting away all of the Christmas decorations. (It feels like I just put them all up!)

Watched the movie, "Seven Pounds" and I won't say much about it except that it really touched me. I mean really touched me, touched me so much that I was bawling. Josh tried to talk to me as we where leaving the theater but I couldn't even talk or I would have really fallen apart. I am a crier at movies but seldom do I really lose it. Although I think anyone with a heartbeat would be affected by this movie. If anything - hopefully it makes you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I guess this is a movie you would recommend seeing. I want to see it but it doesn't really tell you what it's about on the previews. We went and saw The Day the Earth Stood Still this past weekend. It was okay, just really slow. Preston already took down all the Christmas stuff except the outside lights.

Shea said...

Yep, I loved it but the best part is not knowing what in the world is going on. (I had it figured out in 45 minutes though.)

The next one we are going to see is The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. (Josh is so nice to go and watch all of these "girly" movies with me!)