Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A little advice...

If you don't have to go to a store right now - DON'T! I went somewhere to just get a few odds and ends yesterday afternoon and it was a complete madhouse. The store, the parking lot, the roads!

Also, when making rice crispy treats make sure to add enough marshmallows or they will turn into crispy bricks! I tried to tell Aidan it was a rice crispy cracker but that didn't even work. Plus, your arm will be so sore after stirring the crispy mix! (Much respect to you Von!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep, just got back from the store. WHAT WAS I THINKING? I tried to make a joke to the cashier about how sometimes i wish i could shop alone (Caeli and Ani were pushing my last nerve) and she said "Yeah, sometimes we wish parents shopped alone too." I was shocked! She did not mean it towards my kids b/c she went on to explain about a screaming kid she had earlier, but come on, so much honesty??? ha ha

Shea said...

Wow! Tis the Season huh? She must not have kids.