Monday, December 22, 2008

It's a Monday all right!

My car did not want to start this morning!!! Finally I got it but geez, that was a bit scary. It must have been the cold weather. I'll be crossing my fingers now every time I go to start it. But that's really a small thing in comparison with what other's in this world are dealing with.

I was really saddened to read the current post on Lemmondrops (her blog link is on the right hand side). I can't even imagine everything that her family and her are going through right now. Please keep them in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's rough! Is she someone you know personally or just from the site? I'll pray for her.

Shea said...

Just from her site. But I've read her blog for quite some time and it feels like I know her. Thanks for praying for her.