Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Snow day today!

School was cancelled today due to the storm we had last night. It really wasn't unbearable but it was pretty cold. Needless to say, I took the day off also. Are you surprised? It doesn't seem like I have much willpower to pass these up nowadays. I find myself praying for them almost as much as the boys do.

I was shoveling the driveway an hour ago and someone from the news station drove up and got out with his camera. He asked to film me shoveling. I really didn't want to but what the hell. Hopefully he didn't get any head shots since I hadn't even washed my face yet! As he left he told me that it was the best footage he had gotten all day. How sad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's AWESOME! You're famous! Record the news and share if you are on it. Hee..hee.. :)

P.S.- Of course he wanted to film you. You are one sexy snow shoveler! ha ha

Anonymous said...

I probably would have been too embarrassed to let him film me. Enjoy your snow day. It's been raining here and yesterday a cold front came through, it was 34 this morning and their was a layer of ice on my care and even white areas on some of the roofs from ice. Wish we could have a snow day.

Shea said...

You know what? I didn't even remember to watch the news, ha! It obviously wasn't one of my priorities!