Thursday, February 5, 2009

Too busy...yep, I said it.

Too much is going on around here lately but I wanted to update you on a couple of things.

I finally finished reading, "East of Eden." It was a good book but it was 602 pages. I don't think I've ever read something that long before!

Josh and I went to see the Wrestler a few days ago. I enjoy watching the movies that are nominated for awards but Josh doesn't! He graciously accompanied me to watch it though and I'm very thankful. It wasn't bad but didn't blow me away either. I guess Mickey's acting was pretty awesome, I can't imagine him in a different role. One of the wrestling matches was so gruesome that I couldn't watch it and most of the time that you see Marisa Tomei - she's naked. That's about all that I have to say about it.

We have so many sport activities happening right now that I'm looking into carpools and asking people for help. I hate that! I hate asking for rides mostly because that means that I'm not present for one of them. I worry that they won't behave appropriately or they might get hurt. Ugghh, what a bummer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you are busy.. kids... sports.. hubby... working... books... movies... blogging!

Where is that vacation?
xoxo

Shea said...

I'm asking the same thing! Looks like we might have a long weekend away at the end of March but it's not final yet! I need one!!!