Monday, February 23, 2009

The weekend flew by.

And I'm extremely exhausted from it! Here's the recap:

Friday night we had a few friends over for pizza and a movie. We watched Lakeview Terrace. It was pretty good but I had no idea it was about a racist! Everyone left by 11 p.m. and the boys and I got to bed around 11:45.

Saturday we slept in since we had the morning free. (Thank God for this!) Aidan had a basketball game in the afternoon. They lost again - it's so frustrating to watch! Aidan is the smallest boy out there and unfortunately his teammates don't pass him the ball. He never got to attempt a shot. We raced from Aidan's game to get to Tristan's soccer game. He was playing his rivals and wasn't looking forward to the game. Who would have known that his team would play the best that I've ever seen them and they won 10-6! T had a wonderful game and gave 200%! Off to McDonald's to celebrate.

Sunday we had to be at the soccer complex by 10:30. They both had 4 mini-games scheduled to get warmed up for their spring season's coming up. Unfortunately they played most of their games at the same time so I ended the day not feeling like I had seen anything even though I was on the field for 5 hours! That's frustrating.

When we got home I felt like it was time for bed. Aidan agreed because he vegged on the couch with Spongebob for an hour. Unfortunately, I had to get everything ready for today and start laundry amongst all the other house stuff. I watched the Oscars and went to bed late.

The great thing is that the boys were too busy to get on my nerves or get into any trouble!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We went and saw that movie in the theater. It wasn't as good as we thought it was gonna be.

Shea said...

Did you? Yeah, it was okay but threw me off a bit.

Anonymous said...

I thought he was gonna end up being a good guy in the end but turned out as it seemed.

Anonymous said...

Girl, you sound so busy I was exhausted just reading it. ha ha

P.S. - I saw Mirrors & Quarantine this weekend (yes, i am a rental movie watcher most of the time) and I liked them both.

Shea said...

Hey Shell! I watched Mirrors and thought it was okay. I couldn't get over how unrealistic it was though. Can't wait to watch Quarantine!

Anonymous said...

yeah, i think they should have ended mirrors a little early, but i still liked it. it was like the current nightmare on elm street to me. ha ha