Monday, April 6, 2009

Did you see?

I was watching the CMA's last night and the last presenter was Matthew McConaughey. He told a little story about how he's from Longview, Texas, and went to a concert one night at the Oil Palace in Tyler. Basically he fessed up to using George Straight's name in a story to score with some girls from the concert. Did you see or hear about it? I know I was probably the only one watching the CMA's but I love them.

That's crazy to hear of your little hometown at such a large event on TV!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

No wonder I am in love with him (or at least his character in How to Lose a Guy in 10 days and the Wedding Planner)! He has that country boy in him. LOL!

Stephanie said...

Didn't see it but I knew he was from Longview.

Shea said...

Ya sure it's not his abs Shell? Just kidding!

Shelly said...

well, you got me! LOL! HOT!!!