Friday, April 17, 2009

I've seen it all!

Thunder and lightning in a snowstorm!

I had originally taken today off to get my hair cut but that had to be rescheduled due to this nasty storm we are in the middle of. Everything is starting to close down now - the school's that did open this morning have all closed as of noon or 1 p.m, church's are closed, Josh got to the main gate to only find out they had closed the base so he had to turn around and come home (aw, he was so disappointed), and there were proms scheduled for tonight that are now cancelled!

Today is the first day ever that the boys had a school closure they didn't want! Guess why? Dodgeball in PE!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Awe man, missing Dodgeball! That bites! Getting my hair cut tomorrow. We should share pics. :)

Shea said...

I want to see! You'll have to wait until next Friday to see mine due to the reschedule. Love ya!