Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm much better now!

Okay, the previous junk that ruined my Easter is over so here's the new stuff:

I've lived in Colorado Springs for almost fourteen years and I've never gotten sick of the wintry weather until now. We have another snowstorm coming tonight, just in time to ruin our weekend again! Last Saturday was snowy, rainy, and cold and here we go again. I'm really ready for it to be over!

Got an email from Aidan's teacher yesterday afternoon titled, "Concerns about Aidan." This obviously wasn't good news. He's got a negative, disrespectful attitude and was saying "crap" in the classroom. Ugh! He's in big time trouble and hopefully we'll be able to find our old Aidan again. I'm not sure if this is a phase that he's going through or the boys he's been hanging out with at school. He's a trash talker pretty much now, which reminds me of his father and uncles.

Just bought Nuggets tickets for the first game of the playoffs Sunday evening. I think I got a good deal and they are being overnighted to us so as long as I don't have a problem getting them tomorrow then we are set. How this works into Aidan's punishment I'm not sure yet but I couldn't leave him out.

Just got a call that practice is cancelled tonight - it's misting and windy. I repeat, here we go again.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Awe man! That weather sounds a bit draining.. :(

As far as the potty mouth, I know what you mean.. Ani has learned to say "Touch your body, stupid guy" and she thinks it is hilarious and the more we tell her not to do it, the more she thinks it is funny (getting in trouble or not). My only resort is to ignore it as she seems to let it fade away when I do. She heard "Stupid" from a cartoon and I told her it was bad to say that and now she loves it. She calls "body" her privates and that stemmed from bathtime. OH NO! What will happen when she gets to Aidan's age if she is only 2 now??

Maybe you can give me some advice then? lol. Hope he cleans things up. Love you!

Jen said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Not so glad to hear about Aidan's troubles! Have fun at the game!

Stephanie said...

We've been having a lot of rain here that has been disrupting and it still is cold occassionally. I think the feeling of being tired of the weather could happen anywhere you live. Look at how much I want to come for the snow since we don't have it here.