Thursday, April 2, 2009

JJ

Anyone listen to Jack Johnson?

I put him on my mp3 player mainly because he's listed under most popular artists on our music website. I just listened to his entire album, Sleep Through The Static, and I thought it stunk! (No fence Jack!) It would be great to go to sleep to but it's not something that helps me get through my work shift.

I love all kinds of music and I'm shocked that I didn't like him. Maybe I should give it one more try?

I've got Van Halen on now to wake me up!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Never heard of him. We have a new radio station in tyler that I love. It plays a mix of r&b and rock, pop but it plays more current ones than other stations.

Shelly said...

Give it another try. I have 3 of his albums and love jammin to him. Real mellow though so you have to be prepared. He did the Curious George Soundtrack if anyone knows that. ha ha!

Shea said...

Alright, one more try it is! Love ya girls!