Friday, October 2, 2009

Cowboys vs. Broncos

We've never been to an NFL game before but hope to this weekend!!! The Cowboys are coming to town and I got tickets!!!!! Sitting up at the top of the stadium but I don't care - we hope to be there.

Notice I'm hoping??? That's because the boys are each playing in a tournament this weekend and if either one of their teams make it to the finals, that game is scheduled at the same time as the football game. Oh well, if anything - we can make it to the football game at halftime! (Let's just hope I don't get beat up wearing my Cowboys stuff into Invesco Field.)

3 comments:

sissy said...

OMG! YOU HAVE GOT TO WEAR YOUR COWBOY STUFF. THAT IS SO EXCITING. HOPE YOU HAVE AND GREAT TIME AND I HOPE THE "BOYS" WIN.
I'LL BE LOOKING FOR YOU ON TV..GIVE THE 3 BOYS A HUG FOR ME.
SISSY

sissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

So, did you guys go to the game? Denver won too!