Monday, October 12, 2009

Whew, what a weekend

of nothing!!!! We had an ice storm that hit our area early Saturday morning so we spent most of the weekend at home. Soccer was cancelled which was a bummer because it was going to be the first Saturday that I could have watched both of the boys play. Oh well, it was a mess out. 60 car pile-up on the interstate, lots of other wrecks around town, and a crazy fog that came in sometime while I was in the grocery store!


We did get out Saturday night to watch some basketball games at a local high school but that was it. Tristan had already slipped and hit his elbow in the grocery store parking lot so we were extra careful at the high school but it was straight ice. You should have seen Opal slipping and sliding down our driveway at home, hilarious!!

Here's a cool picture of Tristan that was forwarded to me after last weekend. He was taking a corner kick, you can tell he puts his all into it!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome picture. I'm sorry you guys had bad weather, but you guys probably needed the break! I hope you're well rested! :)

Stephanie said...

Wow, 60 car pile-up!?! Preston has been watching the weather up there and told me it was cold. He's excited about the trip and so am I of course. Awesome picture of Tristan. I love those on the move pics.

Shelly said...

LOVE THE PICTURE OF TRISTAN!!!! Crazy weather... exciting to me.. probably a pain to you.. sorry honey..