Thursday, October 1, 2009

Swayback

Definition: Excessive inward or downward curvature of the spine, especially in a horse.


No, I don't look like this horse!!!! But after seeing the chiropractor yesterday (who by the way is an extremely nice lady) this is what I've been diagnosed with. In her opinion, it explains my lower back pain and migraines! Too bad it doesn't help me get that bubble butt I wished I had.

The appointment started out with a little chat about my medical history and reasons for visiting. Then I had xrays taken and laid down on a massaging bed to stretch out. We reviewed the xrays which were extremely enlightening! Then I finished with the adjustment which didn't take long and wasn't painful. There were a lot of noises (pop, snap, crack) but I thought it was cool! She's going to come up with a treatment plan for me and I see her again on Friday for another adjustment.

1 comment:

Shell said...

wow shea, funny that you put that pic up here. my friend jamie has severe back issues also and gets adjustments quite often. she also loves it depends heavily on it. Hopefully this will be the answer to those aches and pains. keep us updated. xoo