Monday, October 19, 2009

Tristan is 11!

I can't believe it, really I can't. I have an eleven year old child. Wow!

Here's a recap of his birthday party from Saturday:
After pizza we sat down to open presents. There were a lot of cards and he took the time to read every single one aloud. (To an attentive audience.)
Here was the big surprise of the night! He had emailed his Nana that he wanted this remote control dinosaur and she got it for him. The look on his face was priceless!
Look at the high fives in the back! It was a hit amongst them all!
Treasure hunt time! They split into two teams and had to go from clue to clue to find the treasure at the end. It was fun but next time I will create two different set of clues. The second team pretty much just followed the first team along. The clues were cool though, riddles that they had to figure out the location in the house.
Cake time!
Happy Birthday to Tree! Their swords were held high!
Okay, I'm off to get a little more rest. I haven't fully recovered from the sleepover yet!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the facial expressions! Glad he had a good birthday. Alyssa wants a slumber party next year and I'm nervous about it.

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Tristan! I love the high fives in the background! I hate slumber parties though. I offer everything I can to avoid them! Now go get some rest...

Shelly said...

I love these pictures! Thanks so much for sharing! His face is awesome and the high fives definitely show how much fun they are having. Love you all so much! xoxo