Thursday, January 20, 2011

38 week appt

Weight - 22 lbs now!!! The longer I go the bigger this baby and my belly gets!

Everything else was fine. My doctor is guessing that he's about 7 1/2 lbs now and since that will be the biggest baby I've had we scheduled the induction for Tuesday, January 25th at 8:30 a.m. He did go ahead and strip my membranes in hopes that labor would start naturally but nothing yet. I will be perfectly honest with you though, that was one of the most painful things I've ever been through and if it doesn't bring on the labor naturally - it was not worth it!

For those who want to see my belly pic, look below...
.
.
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it Shea and you look amazing! I hope it does work out naturally too due to the pain. Sorry to hear about that. :( Love you!