Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cotillion

The boys started their Cotillion class Monday night. They were not happy about it to say the least but weren't given a choice. See, I wasn't happy about the attitudes that I had started seeing and I would love to see more of a gentleman side to them. That's exactly what this class is for - "a program of dance and social etiquette education and training for young children."

They do have to wear a suit while the girls wear dresses, tights, dress shoes, and gloves. Aren't the boys handsome?

The results after the first night were mixed. Aidan gave it a 6 out of 10 and Tristan gave it a 1. He didn't like wearing the suit and also didn't like the fact that he had to hold a girl's hand for almost an hour. I guess next week's class can only be better right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh My! ha ha! They do look handsome! I am surprised they allowed the mohawk. ha! Hopefully the next classes will go better. Maybe they will form little crushes on these princesses. Keep us updated for sure!

P.S. - I hope the baby comes in 8 days! (Jon's B-Day) Anica was born on Jon's brother's b-day so I think that would be so cool to have it happen back to us! Love you and thinking of you every day! xoxo