Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another week has gone by!

I've been concentrating on getting everything ready for this baby that another week has flown by without a post. Here's an update though.

Tuesday we had our 36 week appt. The stats are:

Weight - up 19 pounds now
B/P - 90/60
Heartrate - 135, this was from the ultrasound.
Fundas - almost 40 now!

They did the ultrasound to check the sizing and he's predicted to be about 6 lbs 14 oz and his head size 33 cm. This is an estimate though and they could be off a pound give or take. I was actually happy, I thought they might say 8 lbs or so!

The huge surprise at this appointment happened when I asked him to check for dilation. See, I had been having contractions on and off for over a week but knew something was up because I had had 3 in the hour I was at the office. He did and I was a 3!!!!!! I couldn't believe it.

So, needless to say - I'm trying to keep this little guy inside until later next week. Wednesday is my last training day at work and we are having a lunch/baby shower. Plus my doctor just told me yesterday that he was out of town this weekend so don't go into labor then. We'll see each other Monday at my appt hopefully, ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Shea! I am getting so excited for you! You and Steph's babies are going to be so close together. How Awesome!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and just can't wait to meet this new little one!!! xoxo