Friday, January 21, 2011

Baby shower at the hospital

My co-workers threw a baby shower for us a few days ago and here's a little recap! My friend Jessica made these beautiful cupcakes!
Some decor!

Left to right: Lori, my boss Gail, and Linda. Linda will be taking over Birth Certificates while I'm out on leave.

Tasha and Jessica (the one who made the cupcakes).

What's a shower without Karol? A funny thing to remember about this day is that I had to go and pick her up for work and take her home to make sure she didn't miss the shower. She didn't want to drive because there was still snow/ice on the roads. I wouldn't want to have a party without her!

Man, I wish I was looking at the camera! This is Jessica. She's a ton of fun to work with!

The diaper cake! This is so cool and I honestly don't want to use it! I get to look at it for a while though cause the diapers are size 3! Too cute!

It was a wonderful time and I'm happy to say that as far as material things go - we are ready for this little guy thanks to our wonderful friends!

No comments: