Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Recap

What a wonderfully peaceful day Christmas was for us! We never left our comfy pjs or our home and that was just perfect for me! I didn't feel that great all weekend, some contractions and just an overall exhaustion had hit me. I didn't let it ruin the special day though!
Aidan and Fushigi! He's wanted this all year. I had hoped he wouldn't be disappointed as it's "as seen on tv" and you know how much you can believe in those infomercials. He watched the dvd and has managed to learn two of the tricks though. It's hard for a child to do with their small hands though.

They got a new football and each got their first pair of receiver gloves. The gloves were first on each of their lists and I bought them myself but practically had to lie and stomp my feet in the stores when they were shopping for each other. They wanted to get each other the gloves and couldn't understand why I was telling them no. Ugh, I think Tristan's shopping experience even made me cry!

Tristan got the Loopz game. As usual, I haven't seen this out since Christmas day.

Aidan and I. Told you I was exhausted!

Opening Tristan's gift to me. A sweet little heart necklace, he's a charmer ladies!

Dad and the boys trying out their new soccer chairs that Shelly got us! We were in desperate need of these as she saw personally during her trip. Ours were missing carrying bags and falling apart.

Another game that seemed like a hit, Cuponk! This I also have not seen out since Christmas day.

Even Opal loved her gifts! She got the new little stuffed animals without stuffing! Believe it or not, they are still around to this date so far!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like ya'll had a good Christmas. We did the same thing. I wore pajama pants all day and we didn't leave the house. I have a head cold since just before Christmas and of course, being pregnant, it won't go away. Still waiting to go into labor. Looks like I will make it to Thursday after all. I was hoping it would happen this past weekend. I kepy waking up all last night with contractions but of course, now that I'm up, they stopped.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I am so glad that you like the chairs and that you took a pic of them. Josh looks super cute just sitting there! :) And even though you feel exhausted, that picture of you and the boys when you got your heart necklace is soooo cute!! Glad it was a great day for you all. LOVE YOU!!

@ Steph, hang in there honey! Thursday is a wonderful day for a baby to be born!! :) xoxo