Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My two babies!


This is how Opal and I sit most of the time nowadays. She rests her head on my tummy and doesn't even mind when the baby kicks her!

Went to the doctor for my 37 week appt and the details are:

Weight - up to 20 lbs now, ugh!
B/P - 110/70
Heartrate - 131
Fundus - he actually didn't tell me this time.

He did check for cervical changes and I'm still at a 3 but now 80% effaced. I contracted from 12:30 to 8:30 yesterday with them getting as close as 10 minutes apart. Thank God they stopped though because I was exhausted and really prefer to not have a nighttime labor. As you can see, it's 1:00 a.m. and I'm doing fine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an AWESOME picture!!! I can't believe all of those contractions. Today would be an awesome day to her him. Hope it happens!!! 1-11-11. I LOVE YOU!!

Stephanie said...

He'll be here before you know it. It's hard for me to believe that Lincoln is only 5 days old. It seems like it's been longer than that. I'm, missing my sleep at night (even though I never slept much being pregnant anyways) and am already a little restless because of staying home all the time.