Thursday, September 23, 2010

6th grade boys!

Funny story from Tristan's lunch period the other day:

Tristan brought oreos in his lunch but since he doesn't like chocolate he only licked the creme from the middle and had the cookies left over. Another boy at the table told his friend Alex that if he ate the cookies (that were licked I remind you) he would give him a dollar. Alex had no problem with that and quickly ate the cookies to receive his $1!!! Oh my goodness, that grossed me out just hearing the story.

When Tristan was telling us the story that evening Aidan had a strange look on his face so I asked him if he would have done that? He told me, "No!" A few seconds later he added, "it would have to be $5 not a $1!" That's Aidan for you, or maybe that's just boys!

2 comments:

hizles said...

is this what I have to look forward to? Oh my! Boys ....

hizles.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Good thinking Aidan! Go for the GOLD!