Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One more week!

This time next week we will have had our big ultrasound and will hopefully know if we are expecting another boy or girl. I'm excited and nervous all together. Up until a few days ago I had this desire for a girl but honestly now - I could care less about the gender. I just want the baby to be okay. Not sure if I've seen too much at work lately or what but I just have this worry inside and I'm not sure why. Keep us in your prayers and we'll update you all soon. Heartbeat is holding strong between 145-150!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know!! i can't wait! i have it marked on my calendar too! a healthy baby is always what is important over a specific gender. i do hope you get your girl, but babies are beautiful no matter which gender. i love the idea of meeting new nephews and nieces! i am so excited for you! love you and try not to worry, i hope that the doctor appt will give you a calming update! xoxo