Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It happens in 3's right?

Not sure what's going on but I've had a rough couple of days. Monday I noticed that I had lost one of the diamonds in my new ring that is only 7 months old. It was one of the smaller ones thank the Lord and our insurance plan is going to cover the repairs even though I didn't get it in for the inspection that should have happened at 6 months which is another blessing. But I still don't have my ring for 2 weeks :(

This morning as I was about to enjoy a cup of coffee and my last 15 minutes of peace before taking off to work, I spilled the entire cup of coffee into my lap, down into the chair I'm sitting in, and onto the carpet in the den. I haven't said S-H-I-T so many times in such a while! I had to change my clothes, rinse off, redress, and then attempt to clean up the mess as best as I could. I assume a call to have our carpets cleaned will be happening soon.

Today the boys will go to the dentist after school. How much of a coincidence is it that Aidan complains of a tooth hurting him last night? I take a look and even through my untrained eyes I can tell there is probably a problem and my guess, it's not a little cavity. One side of the tooth is pretty gray looking so I'm expecting to hear some bad news in a few hours. I'll update you guys tomorrow!

3 comments:

LaVon said...

Sorry so many things are going wrong at one time. Supposed to make you stronger--right??? :)
Nice try huh? Hope your week gets better before it is over.

Stephanie said...

I'm having a terrible week too. Sorry to hear all the problems. The girls have a dentist appt next week.

Anonymous said...

You know what my favorite saying in the whole world is when I am feeling upset, stressed, or just annoyed in general with the happenings of life?

"Everything is going to be okay. Hang in there. You've got this."

Seems simple, but it works for me and it is always much better that someone trying to solutionize my woes.

And what is best of all, is that it's true! So as for the 3's or 5's or whatever it comes out to be, one at a time honey, you've got this! :)