Monday, September 13, 2010

Great weekend!

Not too much happened this weekend which is exactly why it was so GREAT! Soccer on Saturday, Tristan's team remains undefeated and he had a beautiful goal! Aidan's team tied so that was okay. Sunday was a very relaxing day full of football! My team lost which was frustrating. With all of the penalties they get now - it's beginning to be really difficult to actually watch them play.

Here's T's school picture:

He didn't really want to smile again but did it just for me! He's really grown up looking huh? Believe me - he's really this grown up! He broke up with his girlfriend last week. Now that school's started they don't see each other much and they've decided to just be friends. I'm glad that it ended well, she even came over last night to see if he could play.

This is what I saw out my kitchen window this morning! Beautiful huh? I love seeing the hot air balloons along with a gorgeous day. What a way to start your day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Balloons! Yay!! :)

Sorry to hear about Tristan's girlfriend, but also glad things ended on a good note.

He looks so tall in that pic! I am pretty blown away by it! He looks like he is already 13! Ahhhh!!!

xoxo

LaVon said...

He's such a good looking fella. Really becoming a young man. huh? Shame they don't stay small forever. What a cutie.......