Monday, September 20, 2010

Any suggestions?

We are having a hard time with the name for this little guy and I thought I would go ahead and put it out there and see if you guys have any ideas? There are a few restrictions though -

  • It must be at least two syllables.
  • It can't begin with S, J, T, or A. (Every member of our family will have his own letter!)
  • It needs to be somewhat unusual but not out there too far. Definitely not something on the top 100 lists; I'd love for him to be the only one in his class with the name.

I have one in mind but it doesn't seem to be a favorite amongst others. Josh and I have agreed but that's it. I'd love your help, don't be scared - throw them at me!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camden?
Hunter?
Paxton?

(why is that when I say these with Brown, they all sound so country?) LOL!

But I like them nontheless..

Jen said...

Ooh..I love Paxton! I have only ever heard the name once before so it's unusual, but not "made up!"
Here are some others...
Cooper
Quentin
Levi
Dalton
Deacon
Wesley (my baby brother's name <3!)
Maddox
Jagger
Landon
Nikko
Holden (although this is pretty popular in our town!)


Oh Shea...what have you done! I love baby names! When my sis was pregnant with the twins, I would text her baby names every time I heard one I thought was cute or that I thought she would like. That went on for weeks until she finally decided! Just in case you were wondering, she named them Jozie and Kealie.

And finally, just for kicks...I love the names Piper and Ryanne for a girl. ;) I'll stop there though, since we already know your babe is a boy! Did you and Josh have any girl names in mind?

And now, I'm off to continue looking at baby name websites and dreaming of babies I'm not gonna have! LOL!

Stephanie said...

I thought Emory was always going to be the name whether it was a boy or girl?

Anonymous said...

Oh Jen, I love Landon! My friend's son's name is Landon and he is adorable! I had never heard of that before. So sweet and precious!

Stephanie said...

Landon is common around Tyler. Preston's cousin just named their new son that.

Anonymous said...

Okay, more I like.

-Kyah
-Kaleb
-Jaxon
-Zarek

This is fun! :)

Jen said...

@Shell...
Love, love, love Jaxon! I can't believe I forgot that on my list! I have always loved that name and spelling it with an "x". Seems we have the same taste in baby names! :)

Anonymous said...

More...

-Indigo (only b/c I saw the cutest boy today with this name)
-Gannon
-Khizr
-Casen
-Eyan