Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Climbing up!

The boys went to a birthday party this past weekend and had a blast climbing!


Here's Aidan making it to the top! He was the first person to make it, however he was also one of the first to start climbing!

Tristan climbing on the swinging pole. This was one of the hardest to climb. He made it to the top though!

Aidan working on the pole! (Yep, I got my own joke but really didn't mean that.)


Aidan farther up and Joel on the wall.


Cake time! Look at the sneaky boy coming up behind to blow out the candles. Luckily he didn't make it in time to spoil it for the birthday boy.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No images of working on the pole please... Ha Ha Ha! :)

Shea said...

HAAAA!!! I could have edited that but once it was typed and I realized the wording probably wasn't the best, I thought it was funny. Reminds me of the times I wanted to be the girl from Flashdance. I will never forget trying to do the chair scene in the middle of the living room. Ouch!

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun. Some of the cruise ships have rock climbing on them and i told preston i wanted to try it although i will probably not make it very far.

Shea said...

I've never tried it, I don't have the upper body strength for it. The boys love it but as they near the top you can see their legs shaking! They amaze me.