Monday, May 5, 2008

Our weekend activity

Soccer, Soccer and more Soccer!!

Tristan and his buds - Joel and Justin! (Look at the Rocky Mountains in the background!)



Right after haircuts and on our way to soccer academy!


Aidan and his best friend Kennan.

We had an awesome weekend! The boys did really well in their games, I'm shocked that we only have two weeks left of the season. It's gone by so fast! I won't know what to do with myself and the free evenings we will have. Now that I've said that, it's not true, I have to clean the house and I want to plant some flowers!

Tristan was in the top group at the academy yesterday! He's worked so hard to get there and we are all praying he'll be there again next weekend. Aidan's been in the top group the entire month so far. It's funny their attitudes about it all. Aidan could care less and doesn't want to be picked for the tournament and Tristan has been working so hard to get there and would love to be chosen. When things come easy to some people they don't cherish it as much as those that have to work their tails off. Character building!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always that way. The things that are handed to you don't mean much but the things you work for mean more. It's like the difference of being born with lots of money and not having to work for it.

Anonymous said...

I am glad the weekend went well. I just love seeing pics of the boys and their friends. I feel like so much more a part of their lives and it is very special to me. That is why I am so picture and video crazy. I want everyone to truly see my girls grow up. Family is so important, especially when you are away from their day to day lives. So thank you again for sharin the boys with me. Now you can never take it away as I am holding you to it! Ha Ha!

Shea said...

Sometimes I have a hard time with topics to write about. Guess that's a good thing in some ways! When this happens, I'll just take pics and post those! (I'm so happy I know how to post the pics from the digital camera now.) Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Me 2! I was wondering if you were getting Josh to post these everyday. ha ha! :)

Shea said...

Nope, I'm so happy to say that I taught myself and I taught myself how to print out my own pictures at home. I've got to get going on this now that I have the paper and ink cartridges. The Kodak camera and printer are really cool and pretty easy.