Monday, June 16, 2008

I can't believe I'm doing this...


I'm actually watching golf! I used to hate it when my Dad watched it. How boring could you get? I'll have to admit that I was wrong. It's quite therapeutic honestly.

Well, I started watching it yesterday because I had heard how Tiger had come back to regain the lead. He's had knee surgery recently and was struggling, wincing with pain and almost falling to the ground at one point. So, we watched yesterday as he fought for the lead again. It came down to his last shot and he tied the leader which makes them go into a playoff. I was so bummed after watching for four hours that the playoff would be today during the time I'm at work.

This is why I love my job so much! I'm sitting at my desk and watching the entire playoff on my computer. The views on my computer are as good as my tv at home! Awesome! I really don't care who wins, just want to see it. Tiger's great but Rocco seems cool too. He's 45 and got into this tournament as a qualifier (lots of hard work to get where he's at).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just don't know what to say, you have definately gone over to the dark side. :)

nancy said...

psst ... I watched it too :)

Anonymous said...

uhmmm...I know you are watching it really b/c you think Woods is super hot. Just admit it now. Ha Ha! Love you! XOXOXO -Shelly

Shea said...

I have to say - it was the best Monday I've had at work in five years!

I did chuckle later when I realized that I watched it from 10-2:45. That was a bit much.

Fun, Fun, Fun!

Tiger is cute but I think I was pulling for Rocco to come out with the win. It would have been a shocker!

nancy said...

I'm actually a little irritated with the hospital thing. I am going to the same OB who delivered my other two babies and he moved his office by M. North. Now, I live 5 minutes from M. downtown, which I delivered both my other babies at. To see my OB, I had to sign a waiver saying I will ONLY go to M North. Crazy, eh? I don't get to choose!

I did stay at penrose for a week when I broke my leg in half. It's nice!

Shea said...

I had a feeling you would be going to M. Mainly because of your home location but if you ever decide to change doctors let me know. We have some great ones and we'll be at the new place in August. Now that place will be super nice!

Take care Nancy!