Friday, June 13, 2008

Saw two this morning!

There is just something that lifts my spirits when I see a hot air balloon in the sky. They are pretty common sightings here Memorial Day through Labor Day! You can normally see them Friday – Sunday, early in the mornings.

What’s really cool is when they get close enough to the ground that you can actually hear the flame and you can see the people in the basket. No envy though, I have no desire to go up in one; I’m perfectly fine admiring them in the sky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful pic! I bet my kiddos would just love seeing them go up. :) (they are currently obsessed with airplanes and think all of them go to Colorado) - ha!

Shea said...

Remember when you came over Labor Day and we went to the Balloon Festival at the park? We should try to do that again sometime with all of the kids. The girls would love that!