Friday, June 20, 2008

Oldie but Goodie!


Look at Aidan's face!! Time really flies - they are so "grown" now it seems. I miss those days!

I would love to add another little person to this picture. I know, I don't talk about it on here much because I try to not focus on it. I purposefully focus on the blessings that I do have and not the things that I don't. But something deep down inside of me can't let that yearning and hopefulness go just yet.

I am extremely grateful and I cherish our two boys. I think one more would just be icing on the cake!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish that extra bit of happiness for you so much. I love you honey! It is wonderful to cherish what we have and there is nothing wrong with wanting to share your love even more. :)

Shea said...

Girl, you know I love ya!

JW Moxie said...

I'm all for icing, and wanting it doesn't make you any less grateful for the cake that you already have!

Pink icing, maybe? :)

Anonymous said...

I know you will get the icing- maybe even some sprinkles:0) You will and there is nothing wrong with wanting it.

Shea said...

Definitely pink! Although at this point - I wouldn't argue!

Anonymous said...

The boys are so little here. How cute.