Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh no I didn't!!

I hate it when I do stuff like this...

I was running a bit late this morning but had about 10 minutes to have a little cup of coffee before I left for work. Somehow I managed to drop the coffee creamer on the floor and of course it didn't just drop but the lid broke and it sprayed creamer all over the floor, cabinets, and stove. What a mess!

Needless to say I didn't get to have the cup of coffee and I bet the kitchen floor will still be sticky when I get home. UUUGGGHHHH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had a rough start this morning. I have had a major headache since I woke up, have taken Advil twice, and it's almost 5 pm now and it's not getting any better.

Anonymous said...

Oh No you didn't girl! Ha. :)

And you have that those yummy creamers! Bet you were truly missing that coffee. It's a religion for me now. Ha Ha.

Shea said...

Aw Steph! Sorry about the headache, that happens to me alot. When I wake up with one I usually have it all day. Hope you are doing better today!

Shell- you got the joke, ha! Actually this was a creamer that I was "trying" and didn't really like anyway. But I did miss the coffee. Good thing I have the travel mugs!